ATLANTIC BEACH Outlines Bikefest Ordinance
Monday Jan 31, 2011
The Atlantic Beach Town Council has passed a new ordinance for the 2011 Atlantic Beach Bikefest (Black Bike Week).
According to the ordinance:
- The Events will Officially begin on May 27, 2011 at 3 p.m.
- The town's police chief can designate areas where alcoholic beverages can be sold and consumed.
- More vendor permits "and a new super permits covering alcohol, food and retail and agent permits".
- Established permit rates "the earlier a person purchases a vendor permit, the less it will cost, and a discount on purchasing a second permit".
Notes: In addition to alcohol, food and retail vendor permits, the town has added an agent and a super permit.
- The agent permit is for an individual who rents someone else's land to vendors.
- The super permits will cover alcohol, food, retail and agent permits.
The Memorial Day event will officially run from May 27-30.
Town Manager William Booker.
For more info about permits please contact the town of Atlantic Beach.
TOWN OF ATLANTIC BEACH
717 30th Avenue South
Atlantic Beach, SC 29582
Phone: (843) 663-2284
Fax: (843) 663-0601
Spread the Word, Share this!