Under Construction (This is just a Job LOL)
ABWD, or after Bike Week depression affect 4 out of 5 Bike Week vacationers.
Signs of after Bike Week depression are:
- Wishing your ass was back in bike week.
- You see a find girl on the streets and you start looking for your camera
- Reliving you bike week moment in day dreaming.
- Constantly talking about your Bike Experience “even when it’s inappropriate”.
- Constantly watching and viewing your Bike Week videos and pictures you took.
- Smelling the scent of Bike Week on your clothes.
- Attempt to start your own party or event at you hometown trying emulate Bike Week.
- Insistent need to frequent your local clubs search for that Bike Week party feel.
- Feeling of sadness when you see non attractive men or women in your home town with stuck up attitudes. -”whisperring to yourself: I meeting sexier people at Bike Week who where cool, but this isn’t bike,so I got to lower my standards”
- Searching to see if your company has offices near Myrtle Beach so you could relocate “I know I’m not the only one”
- Partying like you out of your mind that first weekend back. People looking at you like WTF what’s acceptable at bike aint acceptable back home
Cheer up, there is a cure for ABWD. It’s call BikeWeekiedum, and it goes on sale May 27, 2010. Get your prescription filled.
Share some of your (ABWD) After Bike Week depression symptoms!